Senior Technical Product Manager (m/f/div) for PAIR Finance
Are you ready to change the market?
Become part of our success story and the “PAIR Finance-Family”!
You have great communication and structuring skills and would like to take part in improving and developing a completely new and innovative product? Come join PAIR Finance, one of Europe’s most innovative FinTechs! Be part of our strong, international team that changes the traditional debt collection industry with innovation and passion!
- You ideate new features and feature improvements together with internal and external stakeholders and oversee their specification, implementation and testing and go-live
- Together with our data science team, you will further develop our AI technology.
- You coordinate the squad team based on business requirements, create and manage project timelines to ensure high quality and on time project delivery
- You identify the strength, weakness of members in your own squad; utilize their strength efficiently; measure & improve their velocity until the best is achieved
- You develop and execute a challenging product roadmap together with other product managers and their squad teams.
- You share your learning with the team & help improve team efficiency
- +4 years of working experience in Product Management preferably in a startup, practical experience in Fintech, Adtech, and/or platform technology
- Understanding of software development processes and agile methodologies such as Scrum, FDD, Kanban and requirements gathering techniques (Use Cases, User Stories, Features and Scenarios)
- You can work in a squad team and manage them independently
- A technical degree or development experience is a plus:
- Knowledge of relational databases, SQL, ER-models
- Experience in RESTful API with JSON, XML data formats
- Ability to understand Ruby code and discuss with the developer in a technical language.
- Maintain & improve our API documentation
- Experience with linux servers and BASH (Linux console), experience with AWS
- You are self-motivated, thrive in a fast-paced, project-oriented environment and can meet deadlines under tight time constraints
- You are strong in analytics, structured, data-driven, have good interpersonal skills and strong product intuition
- Excellent communicator in English. German is a plus
Our offer for you:
- Challenging, varied tasks for your steep learning curve.
- Individual development offers as well as a transparent, appreciative feedback culture for your personal development.
- An international team with professional colleagues and strong experts for an inspiring network.
- Team events for a successful team.
- Good salary for your strong performance.
- Flexible working hours and 28 vacation days for a balanced work-life balance.
- Company pension plans and other benefits for your full feel-good package.
- Modern office with fresh fruit, muesli and drinks for a pleasant working environment.
About PAIR Finance:
Digital, efficient and customer-oriented - under these guidelines PAIR Finance has developed a revolutionary approach to receivables management in order to change the debt collection market sustainably. We are technology leader and work as innovation driver on one of the most innovative technologies on the market. We develop our technology using the latest findings from behavioral science - a combination of technology and psychology.
As part of the largest Fintech hub in Europe and strengthened by partnerships with investors such as Zalando Payments and finleap, PAIR Finance offers an excellent opportunity to dive deep into and actively shape the Fintech industry.
More information about PAIR Finance can be found at www.pairfinance.com/ and www.pairfinance.com/karriere/ as well as at https://www.kununu.com/de/pair-finance1