Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f/div)
PAIR Finance is a Fintech company developing a revolutionary concept for managing debt collection. We combine multi-channel digital communication with proven data-driven behavioral research and AI to accelerate and personalise the collection process. We assess the situation of each debtor individually and tailor our approach accordingly, thereby achieving higher repayment rates without straining the customer relationship.
"Based in Berlin", supported by our investors Zalando, FinLeap and the Hitfox Group, and honoured by Handelsblatt with the ‘Diamond Star’ award in the ‘Later Stage Fintech' category, PAIR Finance offers an excellent opportunity for deep-dive in the fintech industry.
- You build, develop and maintain backend services and match requirements with business/product development and product road map
- You set up, maintain and improve deployment infrastructures, server environments and testing infrastructure
- You take ownership over specific components and continuously work to improve them
- You are dedicated and pay attention to the scalability, performance, availability and security of our systems
- You drive innovation from an IT-perspective and support further business development
- You stay on top of current tech industry trends
- You have 3+ years of relevant work experience within the field of web development and software engineering, ideally on medium and large sized projects extending over a period of 6 months
- You are experienced with TDD and continuous integration processes (CI/CD)
- You have excellent knowledge of backend development and technologies, particularly Ruby on Rails
- Ideally you have good knowledge in backend infrastructure technologies like Linux, AWS, Continuous Integration/Delivery, Docker
- You have a focused approach on automated testing and quality assurance
- You are able to develop a solid infrastructure and elegant code on the backend
- You have experience working in an agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- You are willing to learn and further develop your own skills and have the ability to train your colleagues
- You are comfortable working and communicating in a dynamic international start-up environment
- Your communication skills are very good, high proficiency in English
What do we offer:
- You will have the opportunity to participate in one of the most innovative Fintech start-ups in Europe and to further develop the company, as well as to permanently change the debt collection market
- You get the creative scope to implement your ideas and build the team further
- You have the opportunity to grow together with us in the challenges of a revolutionary concept in a very traditional industry
- You will be part of a strong international team that combines success and fun in a young and dynamic environment - you will be part of the "PairFinance family"
- You work with highly motivated and qualified employees as well as a number of entrepreneurs who have already founded over 10 internationally successful companies
- You will be able to connect with Berlin via the innovative and technology-driven start-up scene
Interested? Then send us your CV online!
We are looking forward to your application