Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f/div)
Are you ready to change the market?
Become part of our success story and the “PAIR Finance-Family”!
You are a passionate and experienced software developer and you would like to take part in improving and developing a completely new and innovative product? Come join PAIR Finance, one of Europe’s most innovative FinTechs! Be part of our strong, international team that changes the traditional debt collection industry with innovation and passion!
- You build, develop and maintain core application and services
- You collaborate with product team and fulfill requirements stated in the product roadmap
- You set up, maintain and improve deployment infrastructures, server environments and testing infrastructure
- You take ownership over specific components and continuously work to improve them
- You are dedicated and pay attention to the scalability, performance, availability and security of our systems
- You drive innovation from an IT-perspective and support further business development
- You stay on top of current tech industry trends
- You have 3+ years of relevant work experience within the field of web development and software engineering, ideally on medium and large sized projects extending over a period of 6 months
- You are experienced with TDD and continuous integration processes (CI/CD)
- You have excellent knowledge of backend development and technologies, particularly Ruby on Rails
- Ideally you have good knowledge in backend infrastructure technologies like Linux, AWS, Continuous Integration/Delivery, Docker
- You have a focused approach on automated testing and quality assurance
- You are able to develop a solid infrastructure and elegant code on the backend
- You have experience working in an agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- You are willing to learn and further develop your own skills and have the ability to train your colleagues
- You are comfortable working and communicating in a dynamic international start-up environment
- Your communication skills are very good, high proficiency in English
Our offer for you:
- Challenging, varied tasks for your steep learning curve.
- Individual development offers as well as a transparent, appreciative feedback culture for your personal development.
- An international team with professional colleagues and strong experts for an inspiring network.
- Team events for a successful team.
- Good salary for your strong performance.
- Flexible working hours and 28 vacation days for a balanced work-life balance.
- Company pension plans and other benefits for your full feel-good package.
- Modern office with fresh fruit, muesli and drinks for a pleasant working environment.
About PAIR Finance:
Digital, efficient and customer-oriented - under these guidelines PAIR Finance has developed a revolutionary approach to receivables management in order to change the debt collection market sustainably. We are technology leader and work as innovation driver on one of the most innovative technologies on the market. We develop our technology using the latest findings from behavioral science - a combination of technology and psychology.
As part of the largest Fintech hub in Europe and strengthened by partnerships with investors such as Zalando Payments and finleap, PAIR Finance offers an excellent opportunity to dive deep into and actively shape the Fintech industry.
More information about PAIR Finance can be found at www.pairfinance.com/ and www.pairfinance.com/karriere/ as well as at https://www.kununu.com/de/pair-finance1