Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/div) for PAIR Finance
Are you ready to change the market?
Become part of our success story and the “PAIR Finance-Family”!
You have great communication and structuring skills and would like to take part in improving and developing a completely new and innovative product? Come join PAIR Finance, one of Europe’s most innovative FinTechs! Be part of our strong, international team that changes the traditional debt collection industry with innovation and passion!
- Working closely with our engineers and product managers to understand business requirements and convert them into test scenarios written in the Gherkin language format
- Proactively engage with all stakeholders to close gaps in specifications
- Create, document, execute and maintain test plans to perform functional, load and performance tests for large-scale, complex software systems
- Perform end-to-end tests to maintain system stability and quality
- Design and implement test automation programs
- Report, track, and retest bugs
- You have a minimum of 2 years of strong QA experience covering the full testing lifecycle of web applications
- You have a strong understanding of testing procedures as part of the delivery lifecycle
- You gained experience in owning QA activities in agile (scrum and/or Kanban) delivery methodologies
- You have strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- You have exceptional attention to detail and have excellent fault finding, debugging and diagnostic skills
- You’re methodical but can also think outside of the box
- You are proficient in creating functional and non-functional risk-based test plans
- You feel comfortable writing automations strategy for front and back end as well as business flows and user experience aspects
- You have solid understanding of CI/CD principles and experience in maintaining jobs in CI/CD environments
- You have very good English written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves
- Experience creating scripts and tools in one or more modern scripting languages; experience in Selenium and/or SQL
Our offer for you:
- Challenging, varied tasks for your steep learning curve.
- Individual development offers as well as a transparent, appreciative feedback culture for your personal development.
- An international team with professional colleagues and strong experts for an inspiring network.
- Team events for a successful team.
- Good salary for your strong performance.
- Flexible working hours and 28 vacation days for a balanced work-life balance.
- Company pension plans and other benefits for your full feel-good package.
- Modern office with fresh fruit, muesli and drinks for a pleasant working environment.
About PAIR Finance:
Digital, efficient and customer-oriented - under these guidelines PAIR Finance has developed a revolutionary approach to receivables management in order to change the debt collection market sustainably. We are technology leader and work as innovation driver on one of the most innovative technologies on the market. We develop our technology using the latest findings from behavioral science - a combination of technology and psychology.
As part of the largest Fintech hub in Europe and strengthened by partnerships with investors such as Zalando Payments and finleap, PAIR Finance offers an excellent opportunity to dive deep into and actively shape the Fintech industry.
More information about PAIR Finance can be found at www.pairfinance.com/ and www.pairfinance.com/karriere/ as well as at https://www.kununu.com/de/pair-finance1